Tuesday, 14 December 2010

I Love my Graphics Tablet!!!

Hello there,

One of the projects I'm working on this year is a short live action sequence, which will include a lot of added effects and background animation.

Today, I have been graphics tableting away, exploring ways in which one of the species of alien could move about. Since I do not yet have the final designs for the alien I'm animating, I've just been experimenting with what I was told by the director. The species is humanoid in appearemce, fast, agile and deadly.

The example below shows how the alien might attack... at least, the way I imagine it anyway.


I will add the link to the production blog for this specific production just as soon as I remember it.

More to come soon.

Oh and... yes, the legs are a bit wrong as it lands.... oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment